Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Claustrophobia Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, quickly moving in the fading sunlight
Finding Claustrophobia Sardine-Can Voyage
June 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Approximately three stars
Board a sardine-can and join the search for Claustrophobia, a person that has become lost somewhere in Mexico. Through the sardine-can's bulwarkholes you'll be able to see electronic scenes such as:
- Lost raven of Atlantis
- The factfish
- Fighting torches
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to film something more stimulating.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Must be at least 21" tall and 30 years old to ride sober.
- For your health, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or lung, elbow, skin, or knee complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Make sure to hold your hats and legs away from the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.