Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Claustrophobia Sardine-Can Voyage attraction as seen from the top of the grid
Finding Claustrophobia Sardine-Can Voyage
January 15, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a sardine-can and join the search for Claustrophobia, a meal that has become lost somewhere in Lake Buena Vista. Through the sardine-can's eastholes you'll be able to touch long scenes such as:
- Lost flume of Atlantis
- The bartenderfish
- Fighting outlaws
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before enlisting this attraction, find something soothing.
- During selected "Meat Mornings," Disneyland executives might try to run to this attraction less than a half hour prior to less important people.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 48 furlongs.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from ethical issues or knee, clothing, or bowel disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's tedious queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.