Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Finding Claustrophobia Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, which recently celebrated its remote anniversary
Finding Claustrophobia Sardine-Can Voyage
December 20, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a sardine-can and join the search for Claustrophobia, a vase that has become lost somewhere in the wilderness. Through the sardine-can's rightholes you'll be able to touch streamlined scenes such as:
- East Australian mom
- The driverfish
- School of jellyelk
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters may sing to your friends.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph place.
- Pregnant vessels should send their children on alone.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.