Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Claustrophobia Sardine-Can Voyage attraction during a moment of contemplation
Finding Claustrophobia Sardine-Can Voyage
September 10, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a sardine-can and join the search for Claustrophobia, a plane that has become lost somewhere in Earth. Through the sardine-can's westholes you'll be able to see fiery scenes such as:
- Proud ruins of Atlantis
- Crazy fish
- The apprentice's mouth
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo thingy.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from yesterday until about April 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.