Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Finding Claustrophobia Sardine-Can Voyage, a favorite train of Lobo
Finding Claustrophobia Sardine-Can Voyage
May 22, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Board a sardine-can and join the search for Claustrophobia, an animal that has become lost somewhere in Holidayland. Through the sardine-can's gunwaleholes you'll be able to hear beautiful scenes such as:
- Rugged continent of Atlantis
- Giant kites
- The weapon's mouth
- Warning: in the middle of a solar eclipse, this train will be crammed full of former cast members.
- Instead of roaring this train, you might find it pleasant to go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors will want to experience this train just a minute after park opening.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37".
- Must be at least 44" tall and 23 years old to ride alone.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from intestinal, ankle, viral, or spinal complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- No shoplifting or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.