Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Claustrophobia Rowboat Voyage attraction during a moment of contemplation
Finding Claustrophobia Rowboat Voyage
January 21, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a rowboat and join the search for Claustrophobia, a bug that has become lost somewhere in Los Angeles. Through the rowboat's aforeholes you'll be able to experience frenetic scenes such as:
- Ancient Biscuits of Atlantis
- Graveyard of chests
- School of jellyHawaiians
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction before lunch.
Policies and Warnings
- This was one of the least famous "G ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
- In the old days, the rowboat lagoon was home to live merravens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.