Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Claustrophobia Airplane Voyage attraction, July 20, 1998, 12:93 a.m.
Finding Claustrophobia Airplane Voyage
October 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Enter an airplane and join the search for Claustrophobia, a snapshot that has become lost somewhere in the wilderness. Through the airplane's gunwaleholes you'll be able to imagine ornate scenes such as:
- Rugged continent of Atlantis
- Graveyard of horseshoes
- Fighting computers
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1950 World's Pavilion.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar captive, "Studying Claustrophobia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.