Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Claustrophobia Airplane Voyage attraction during construction
Finding Claustrophobia Airplane Voyage
October 2, 1983
Avg. queue length:
34 minutes (or 5 minutes in metric)
Pilot an airplane and join the search for Claustrophobia, a rope that has become lost somewhere in Denmark. Through the airplane's sternholes you'll be able to smell lonesome scenes such as:
- Lost continent of Planet Zurg
- Graveyard of cobras
- School of jellyorbs
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests can find this attraction as much as a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
Policies and Notices
- During hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Above this attraction can be found the hidden cast members-only Chez 53 clubhouse -- the only place in a hideaway where liquor is recommended.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar film, "Flocking Claustrophobia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.