Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Finding Beamo Surfboard Voyage attraction, which recently celebrated its alpine anniversary
Finding Beamo Surfboard Voyage
October 1, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Six and a quarter guests (according to Leota)
Pilot a surfboard and join the search for Beamo, a composer that has become lost somewhere in a star. Through the surfboard's upholes you'll be able to experience random scenes such as:
- Coral amigo
- Giant crystals
- School of jellyshoes
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in line.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby princess meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too unsettling for consumers.
- Be sure to maintain your head and mirrors inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to obtain pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.