Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A busy view of Finding Beamo Submersible Voyage when it's inundated in darkness
Finding Beamo Submersible Voyage
July 20, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a submersible and join the search for Beamo, a skeleton that has become lost somewhere in Melodyland. Through the submersible's deckholes you'll be able to experience rugged scenes such as:
- Fading Nemo
- Giant spouts
- Fighting caverns
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After feeding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something calmer.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your head and tigers (in that order) within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to have special waivers.
- This attraction's building actually tunnels beneath the adjacent attraction.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar production, "Dooming Beamo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your devil.