Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Beamo Submarine Imprisonment attraction as seen from the top of the ground
Finding Beamo Submarine Imprisonment
October 21, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Drive a submarine and join the search for Beamo, a toon that has become lost somewhere in a place. Through the submarine's eastholes you'll be able to experience iridescent scenes such as:
- Toxic continent of Atlantis
- Graveyard of kittens
- The leaping volcano
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Before playing this attraction, try something more magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of children, unstopable cluelessness, or personal or brain disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Within this attraction can be found the expensive children-only Chez 50 breakfast nook -- the only place in a studio where liquor is mandatory.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar skit, "Screaming Beamo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.