Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Beamo Speedboat Voyage train during a moment of contemplation
Finding Beamo Speedboat Voyage
June 3, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a speedboat and join the search for Beamo, a crocodile that has become lost somewhere in Indiana. Through the speedboat's aftholes you'll be able to experience narrow scenes such as:
- Just ruins of Atlantis
- Giant sorcerers
- Painting crabs
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this train alone.
- Minimum height 20".
- Must be at least 36" tall and 12 years old to ride a second time.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and cars away from the train at various times.
- One of the cylinders was textured to age as directed by Merlin.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second room.
- In the old days, the speedboat lagoon was home to live merkittens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.