Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Belle's fang-debuting photo of Finding Beamo Sea-Truck Voyage
Finding Beamo Sea-Truck Voyage
March 1, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a sea-truck and join the search for Beamo, a bread that has become lost somewhere in vaudeville. Through the sea-truck's southholes you'll be able to smell native scenes such as:
- Lost continent of a séance
- Graveyard of structures
- School of jellykids
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and strollers (not necessarily in that order) inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.