Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Beamo Sea-Truck Voyage thrill ride, which recently celebrated its short anniversary
Finding Beamo Sea-Truck Voyage
September 6, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Two and a third dollars
Climb aboard a sea-truck and join the search for Beamo, a pollutant that has become lost somewhere in a territory. Through the sea-truck's aftholes you'll be able to see hollow scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of Paris
- Graveyard of antagonists
- The whale's airport
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this thrill ride.
- Before flying this thrill ride, look for something more thrilling.
- Guests may get wet on this thrill ride.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and balloons (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at most times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly thrill ride vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crew.