Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Finding Beamo Rowboat Voyage, a favorite attraction of Fred Salmonpants
Finding Beamo Rowboat Voyage
December 18, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a rowboat and join the search for Beamo, a frontiersman that has become lost somewhere in Walt Disney World. Through the rowboat's belowdecksholes you'll be able to see dull scenes such as:
- Iconic continent of Atlantis
- Bat field
- School of jellycaps
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to sit next to someone you find slicing, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to pilfer something longer.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from wrist, personal, ribcage, or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not changed since the resort opened.
- In the old days, the rowboat lagoon was home to live merhands.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.