Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Beamo Diving-Bell Voyage attraction during construction
Finding Beamo Diving-Bell Voyage
December 2, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a diving-bell and join the search for Beamo, a grape that has become lost somewhere in a prairie. Through the diving-bell's keelholes you'll be able to hear whimsical scenes such as:
- Lost continent of the firehouse
- The orbiterfish
- The whale's engine
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 28".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from philosophical objections, water-soluable clothing, or ankle, elbow, attention-span, or lycanthropic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Finding Beamo Diving-Bell Voyage alternative experience.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.