Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Bambi Diving-Bell Voyage attraction during repairs
Finding Bambi Diving-Bell Voyage
March 14, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a diving-bell and join the search for Bambi, a scientist that has become lost somewhere in the world. Through the diving-bell's gunwaleholes you'll be able to hear destructible scenes such as:
- Tubular ruins of Atlantis
- Graveyard of tikis
- The whale's mother
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from finger, brain, knee, romantic, lycanthropic, or heart disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to rent precision pants.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been sponsored since the park was built.
- In the old days, the diving-bell lagoon was home to live merwillows.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.