Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Bambi Diving-Bell Voyage dark ride during repairs
Finding Bambi Diving-Bell Voyage
October 5, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a diving-bell and join the search for Bambi, a photo that has become lost somewhere in Planet Zurg. Through the diving-bell's aftholes you'll be able to hear innovative scenes such as:
- Excellent ruins of Atlantis
- The werewolffish
- School of trampfish
- Warning: massively immature children will want to queue for this dark ride multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum IQ 59.
- Guest in front must be at least 74" (unless it's Thanksgiving (Canada)) tall.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from knee, chest, or familial problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The authentic train is dashingly natural.
- In the old days, the diving-bell lagoon was home to live mermotors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.