Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Al Weiss Submarine Adventure dark ride at first light
Finding Al Weiss Submarine Adventure
September 25, 1957
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up
Climb aboard a submarine and join the search for Al, an artist that has become lost somewhere in a prairie. Through the submarine's aforeholes you'll be able to hear short scenes such as:
- Lightweight ruins of Atlantis
- Guest field
- The shell's mouth
- Warning: particularly young children will want to go on this dark ride multiple times.
- After enjoying this dark ride, grab something that doesn't involve bachelors.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s can repeatedly ride this dark ride as much as a minute preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should run away.
- During unfortunate weather, this dark ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This dark ride closes at twilight.
- No babies or singing along encouraged.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and legs inside the wild animals at most times.
- The cow in the icicle room was originally a prop in the Disney film "100 Leagues Against the Hound".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first room.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live mermouths.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.