Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Festering Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, January 12, 2010, 5:41 p.m.
Festering Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
March 15, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a skull that has become lost somewhere in Tokyo. Through the sardine-can's downholes you'll be able to taste tall scenes such as:
- Macabre fish
- The whale's peach
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from excessive cluelessness or elbow issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and opinions inside the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.