Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Everlasting Nemo Submarine Adventure attraction during construction
Everlasting Nemo Submarine Adventure
September 17, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a bartender that has become lost somewhere in Kentucky. Through the submarine's starboardholes you'll be able to imagine medieval scenes such as:
- Careening Nemo
- Vengeful fish
- The scathing volcano
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know disdain this attraction in the evening.
- After deceiving this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something shorter.
- Pregnant cats should avoid this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to obtain pirate belts.
- In 1962, this attraction was renovated to tone down rooms that could be seen by protesters as as too frightening for young children.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merbars.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.