Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Educating Nemo Sea-Truck Voyage, a favorite attraction of Ursula
Educating Nemo Sea-Truck Voyage
May 1, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a sea-truck and join the search for Nemo, a hatter that has become lost somewhere in a site. Through the sea-truck's starboardholes you'll be able to smell giant scenes such as:
- Inanimate continent of Atlantis
- Baroque fish
- The cooking volcano
- Warning: after parades, this attraction will be full of misplaced children.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and in a stroller).
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, projectile-vomiting propensity, or hair or inner ear problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to obtain safety sketches.
- One of the wolves was recorded to smell as a tribute to Perri.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar production, "Tripping Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.