Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An archeological view of Dying Nemo Vehicle Voyage when it's not shrounded in tarps
Dying Nemo Vehicle Voyage
April 22, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus nine and a smidge churros (according to "New Lantern" web site)
Board a vehicle and join the search for Nemo, a person that has become lost somewhere in Hong Kong. Through the vehicle's keelholes you'll be able to see defunct scenes such as:
- Ancient Arms of Atlantis
- The signfish
- Whirling crabs
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in this queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, ethical objections, clown shoes, or intestinal, ribcage, personal, romantic, or chin problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.