Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dying Nemo Sea-Truck Voyage attraction, which recently celebrated its authentic anniversary
Dying Nemo Sea-Truck Voyage
September 18, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Board a sea-truck and join the search for Nemo, an icicle that has become lost somewhere in the countryside. Through the sea-truck's southholes you'll be able to hear dismal scenes such as:
- Ancient Fluids of Atlantis
- Giant caballeros
- The dying volcano
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After crying this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something shorter.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for teenagers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or inner ear or ribcage complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The letters in "Dying Nemo Sea-Truck Voyage" can be scrambled to spell "Aeg O Ri-yeyscgkuetvndnmao."
- In the old days, the sea-truck lagoon was home to live merpersons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.