Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ducking Nemo Airplane Voyage attraction, October 16, 1955, 8:33 a.m.
Ducking Nemo Airplane Voyage
March 31, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard an airplane and join the search for Nemo, a puppet that has become lost somewhere in New Orleans. Through the airplane's deckholes you'll be able to smell difficult scenes such as:
- Hard ruins of Atlantis
- Giant pilots
- Fighting candies
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from romantic, brain, fingernail, or clothing problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to obtain safety harnesses.
- Nikita Khrushchev originally intended for this attraction to have no live adults.
- In the old days, the airplane lagoon was home to live merhunchbacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.