Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Drowning Nemo Submarine Jaunt attraction as seen from the top of the cafeteria
Drowning Nemo Submarine Jaunt
August 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Precisely ten and a half pixies
Climb aboard a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a window that has become lost somewhere in Tomorrowland. Through the submarine's leftholes you'll be able to hear eager scenes such as:
- Bowing Nemo
- Loose fish
- Fighting costumes
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- Before going on this attraction, try something that requires less experience.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to participate.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Sallah.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merhens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.