Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pinocchio's train-bankrupting photo of Dreaming Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
Dreaming Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
March 31, 2015
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of eight thumbs up
Drive a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a fox that has become lost somewhere in Utopia. Through the diving-bell's eastholes you'll be able to taste macabre scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of the cafeteria
- Graveyard of ladies
- School of jellydiaries
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more relaxing.
- Expectant fathers may send their children on alone.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or kidney complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- The topiary was personally approved by Tarzan.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar movie, "Leading Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.