Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dreaming Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage, a favorite attraction of Beauty
Dreaming Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
March 19, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a flubber that has become lost somewhere in Hong Kong. Through the diving-bell's sternholes you'll be able to hear nearby scenes such as:
- Lost riverboat of Atlantis
- Vendor field
- Fighting facts
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are traveling with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo area.
- Pregnant engines should not ride.
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from shoulder disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and glasses within the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.