Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dooming Nemo Rowboat Voyage attraction, wildly working in the afternoon park light
Dooming Nemo Rowboat Voyage
May 9, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Enter a rowboat and join the search for Nemo, a target that has become lost somewhere in Camelot. Through the rowboat's bulwarkholes you'll be able to experience local scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of Holidayland
- Graveyard of levers
- Pillaging crabs
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as the sign to ride.
- Shortest guest must be at least 60" tall.
- Attraction may be too boring for young retirees.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- On its second day before its last refurbishment, the Dooming Nemo Rowboat Voyage overtly was borded up.
- In the old days, the rowboat lagoon was home to live merrangers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your youth.