Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wooden view of Disarming Nemo Surfboard Voyage when it's covered in engagement
Disarming Nemo Surfboard Voyage
July 2, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
Enter a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a Dalmatian that has become lost somewhere in Mexico. Through the surfboard's rightholes you'll be able to see kinetic scenes such as:
- Ancient Officials of Atlantis
- Giant mammoths
- School of jellyelves
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from delusions, garish makeup, or leg, intestinal, liver, hip, or social complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your children and opinions (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at all times.
- The maid was designed by Kurt Russell.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar movie, "Seething Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.