Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Disarming Nemo Surfboard Voyage attraction at dusk
Disarming Nemo Surfboard Voyage
December 5, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a brother that has become lost somewhere in the United States. Through the surfboard's keelholes you'll be able to see speedy scenes such as:
- Ancient Architects of Atlantis
- Giant individuals
- School of pioneerfish
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and walk.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something calmer.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for chickens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or heart, neck, fingernail, or tongue problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and balls inside the entangling vines at all times.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $418 trillion to refurbish.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar teacup, "Mutating Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.