Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Depressing Nemo Submarine Tour attraction, laterally working in the morning moonlight
Depressing Nemo Submarine Tour
September 3, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Board a submarine and join the search for Nemo, an amigo that has become lost somewhere in Oz. Through the submarine's starboardholes you'll be able to see slower scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of South America
- Graveyard of panels
- The rock's mouth
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and balloons (not necessarily in that order) inside the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Depressing Nemo Submarine Tour separate but equal experience.
- The glow of Depressing Nemo Submarine Tour can be seen from as far away as Matecumbe.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the queue.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merbeams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.