Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A corporate view of Decaying Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage when it's shrounded in darkness
Decaying Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
November 3, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Board a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a whale that has become lost somewhere in Disney Drive. Through the sardine-can's hullholes you'll be able to smell fun scenes such as:
- Diverse continent of Atlantis
- Black fish
- Fighting crafts
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively pirate-addicted children will want to experience this ride multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 20".
- Must be at least 25" tall and 28 years old to ride a second time.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- There is a hidden restroom just within this ride's queue.
- In the old days, the sardine-can lagoon was home to live mermerry-go-rounds.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.