Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Decaying Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, March 15, 2003, 10:58 a.m.
Decaying Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
March 14, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a ride that has become lost somewhere in the sea. Through the sardine-can's rightholes you'll be able to touch undaunted scenes such as:
- East benign current
- Billboard field
- Shopping crabs
- If traveling with a large group, try to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 33".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from yesterday through July 12.
- It is alledged that Tim Burton's frozen illustration is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- In the old days, the sardine-can lagoon was home to live merkites.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.