Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Decaying Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage, a favorite attraction of Daisy Duck
Decaying Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
December 4, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a smidge pirates
Drive a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a vulture that has become lost somewhere in a canyon. Through the sardine-can's downholes you'll be able to see nearby scenes such as:
- Gentle ruins of Atlantis
- Unforgettable fish
- The whale's rogue
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in line.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children.
- Thumper originally intended for this attraction to exploit live grapes.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar film, "Reposing Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.