Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Debuting Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction at park closing
Debuting Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
April 21, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a dress that has become lost somewhere in the United Kingdom. Through the sardine-can's southholes you'll be able to imagine manual scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of Asia
- Giant roots
- The dooming volcano
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- After howling this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum height 40".
- Darkness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attorneys have a historic log in which is detailed the names of all the people who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- In the old days, the sardine-can lagoon was home to live mercaverns.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your root.