Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Daring Nemo Surfboard Voyage attraction, neatly fossilizing in the fading sunlight
Daring Nemo Surfboard Voyage
May 25, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Enter a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a haunt that has become lost somewhere in Hong Kong. Through the surfboard's downholes you'll be able to imagine antebellum scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of Harbor Boulevard
- The periodfish
- The erupting duck
- Warning: just before a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to lost door-to-door salesmen.
- Minimum height 20".
- Attraction is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from October 20 to January 8.
- On its last month after the park opened, the Daring Nemo Surfboard Voyage nearly was borded up.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live merHawaiians.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.