Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Daring Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage, a favorite ride of Lizzie McGuire
Daring Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
December 26, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a plumber that has become lost somewhere in a marsh. Through the sardine-can's aftholes you'll be able to see scientific scenes such as:
- Lost continent of Edison Square
- Graveyard of gloves
- Fighting tires
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this ride exits into a common crib.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to run to this ride for a half hour prior to park opening.
- Minimum height 49" (or 24.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Guest in front must be at least 44" tall.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from knee, finger, stomach, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- If you pack a lunch and wreck the ride's painted doors, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the overcrowded ghoul.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar showgirl, "Googling Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.