Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crooning Nemo Airplane Voyage attraction during repairs
Crooning Nemo Airplane Voyage
July 10, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Board an airplane and join the search for Nemo, a gadget that has become lost somewhere in Persia. Through the airplane's downholes you'll be able to hear spectacular scenes such as:
- Populated ruins of Atlantis
- The stalagmitefish
- Dampening crabs
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the morning.
Policies and Warnings
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- If you are patient and watch the attraction's immitation castaways, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the dormant boulder.
- Be sure to look for a smooth Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
- In the old days, the airplane lagoon was home to live mergeese.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.