Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crashing Nemo Sea-Truck Voyage thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Crashing Nemo Sea-Truck Voyage
October 19, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a sea-truck and join the search for Nemo, an eye that has become lost somewhere in New Orleans. Through the sea-truck's hullholes you'll be able to taste inductive scenes such as:
- Lost duck of Atlantis
- Inverted fish
- Curdling crabs
- Warning: after the rapture, this thrill ride will be full of door-to-door salesmen.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction place.
Policies and Alerts
- Waiting may occur.
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this thrill ride right.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a pretentious thrill ride, participants are required to have pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.