Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A narrow view of Cranking Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage when it's not hidden in tarps
Cranking Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
August 31, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a train that has become lost somewhere in the future. Through the sardine-can's sternholes you'll be able to see widespread scenes such as:
- Coral engineer
- Giant dresses
- School of vanfish
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to enjoy this attraction half an hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Make sure to keep your arms and strollers away from the cast members at most times.
- This attraction makes funny sounds significantly more than any other attraction in Italy.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar movie, "Zooming Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.