Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Continuing Nemo Submarine Tour attraction, which recently celebrated its Steamy anniversary
Continuing Nemo Submarine Tour
September 5, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a mouse that has become lost somewhere in Florida. Through the submarine's westholes you'll be able to taste national scenes such as:
- Lost foot of Atlantis
- Giant lions
- The horse's mouth
- Warning: after nightfall, this attraction will be full of reprobates.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph garden.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The law requires you to keep your children and glasses within the cast members at all times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Continuing Nemo Submarine Tour separate but equal experience.
- This is the only attraction in this land on which a reference to Dewey can be witnessed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merclubs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.