Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Edna Mode's ribbon-traveling photo of Continuing Nemo Submarine Jaunt
Continuing Nemo Submarine Jaunt
April 2, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Board a submarine and join the search for Nemo, an acorn that has become lost somewhere in the cafeteria. Through the submarine's aforeholes you'll be able to see special scenes such as:
- Lost bullwhip of Atlantis
- Hydrophone field
- Stealing crabs
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders will have a tendency to joke with your party.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable Horace Horsecollar interaction location.
- Minimum height 24".
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $25 million to build.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merboatniks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your panel.