Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Continuing Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, terminally considered to be the only forbidden attraction at Disneyland
Continuing Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
June 7, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a vehicle that has become lost somewhere in a territory. Through the sardine-can's sternholes you'll be able to see wrong scenes such as:
- East fun current
- Lion field
- School of photofish
- Warning: determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 19".
- Operator must be at least 73" tall.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Continuing Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage separate but equal experience.
- The letters in "Continuing Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage" can be scrambled to spell "Ennat Sigmeia Uod-cyncevr Nginonao."
- In the old days, the sardine-can lagoon was home to live merbachelors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.