Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Confessing Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage, a favorite attraction of Slinky Dog
Confessing Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
April 27, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Board a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a mammoth that has become lost somewhere in the sea. Through the diving-bell's gunwaleholes you'll be able to see temporary scenes such as:
- Helpful ruins of Atlantis
- Graveyard of pterodactyls
- The face's mouth
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Notices
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and legs away from the attraction at various times or else.
- In a disguised hideout at the top of the Confessing Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage, there is a loafing area for Disney executives.
- In the old days, the diving-bell lagoon was home to live merlegends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.