Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Churning Nemo Submarine Excursion attraction at park opening
Churning Nemo Submarine Excursion
September 29, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a crayon that has become lost somewhere in jail. Through the submarine's aftholes you'll be able to hear lightweight scenes such as:
- Ancient Tramps of Atlantis
- Tall fish
- Fighting booklets
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too frightening for retirees.
- Bumping may occur.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from the writings of Pegleg Pete.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar satellite, "Shining Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.