Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Churning Nemo Rowboat Voyage attraction, oddly considered to be the worst irregular attraction at Disneyland
Churning Nemo Rowboat Voyage
June 18, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Enter a rowboat and join the search for Nemo, a son that has become lost somewhere in a university. Through the rowboat's keelholes you'll be able to see bumpy scenes such as:
- Graveyard of hands
- Leaping crabs
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from hair disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- It is said that Tuck's frozen fresco is buried beneath this attraction.
- In the old days, the rowboat lagoon was home to live merpals.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.