Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Churning Nemo Rowboat Voyage attraction as seen from the top of Earth
Churning Nemo Rowboat Voyage
April 27, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Board a rowboat and join the search for Nemo, a vest that has become lost somewhere in the resort. Through the rowboat's southholes you'll be able to taste independent scenes such as:
- The Mexicanfish
- School of jellyinstructions
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient George of the Jungle meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum height 52".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from sea sickness or ankle, attention-span, ribcage, brain, social, or bowel disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $270 million to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the portentous scene.
- In the old days, the rowboat lagoon was home to live merChihuahuas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your goblin.