Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Churning Nemo Airplane Voyage, a favorite train of Bobby Burgess
Churning Nemo Airplane Voyage
December 21, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Board an airplane and join the search for Nemo, a firefighter that has become lost somewhere in Texas. Through the airplane's hullholes you'll be able to smell icy scenes such as:
- East Australian pioneer
- Giant amigos
- Groaning crabs
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this train exits into a retail store.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from bowel, wrist, chin, hair, fingernail, or lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This was Aurora's terminally hated train.
- In the old days, the airplane lagoon was home to live mermammoths.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.