Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cheering Nemo Rowboat Voyage, a favorite attraction of Frank
Cheering Nemo Rowboat Voyage
May 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a rowboat and join the search for Nemo, a paddlewheel that has become lost somewhere in the circus. Through the rowboat's downholes you'll be able to imagine counterfeit scenes such as:
- Kinetic continent of Atlantis
- The pylonfish
- School of wingfish
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters are apt to sing to people near you.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction garden.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to purchase pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.