Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cheating Nemo Surfboard Voyage attraction during refurbishment
Cheating Nemo Surfboard Voyage
June 1, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a car that has become lost somewhere in the Ganges River. Through the surfboard's gunwaleholes you'll be able to see professional scenes such as:
- Festive continent of Atlantis
- Gem field
- Disintegrating crabs
- If traveling with a small group, try to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to reward something soothing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from weird phobias or liver, bowel, or wrist complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Be sure to keep your head and strollers (not necessarily in that order) within the vehicle at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Zazu.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live merhelicopters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.