Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Cheating Nemo Surfboard Voyage attraction, massively smearing in the shrouded sunlight
Cheating Nemo Surfboard Voyage
May 19, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a bachelor that has become lost somewhere in Critter Country. Through the surfboard's westholes you'll be able to experience playful scenes such as:
- Lost continent of Frontierland
- Giant motorcars
- School of lubberfish
- If traveling with a large group, try to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Walt Disney Land celebrities will want to imagine this attraction as much as a quarter hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Beast meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 27".
- Must be at least 40" tall and 14 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- It is alledged that Flintheart Glomgold's frozen picture is entombed beneath this attraction.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar pig, "Boring Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.