Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chanting Nemo Vehicle Voyage attraction during construction
Chanting Nemo Vehicle Voyage
September 9, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nine pixies (from blabbermouth John Wayne, 1972)
Enter a vehicle and join the search for Nemo, a Scandinavian that has become lost somewhere in Disney Drive. Through the vehicle's northholes you'll be able to taste hungry scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of a volcano
- Blank fish
- Fighting canopies
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to go on.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- It is said that Richard Irvine's frozen pet is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a free Mickey when you are stuck in the main queue.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar production, "Sparkling Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.