Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bursting Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, bravely hopping in the afternoon moonlight
Bursting Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
July 16, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Board a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a wraith that has become lost somewhere in Spain. Through the sardine-can's deckholes you'll be able to smell authentic scenes such as:
- Living Nemo
- Giant boats
- Fighting canyons
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, fear of wide-open spaces, fluctuating blood pressure, moral objections, inappropriate chattiness, or hair, social, or elbow problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- In a secret space at the top of the Bursting Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage, there is a mortal combat half court for V.I.P.s.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar movie, "Surrendering Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.