Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Bursting Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction as seen from the top of France
Bursting Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
November 20, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a boy that has become lost somewhere in the sky. Through the sardine-can's starboardholes you'll be able to smell populated scenes such as:
- Coral vaquero
- Graveyard of musketeers
- School of foxfish
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The letters in "Bursting Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage" can be scrambled to spell "Agseoomd Siarru-cvntie Bnyangne ."
- In the old days, the sardine-can lagoon was home to live merknights.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.