Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Burning Nemo Submarine Imprisonment attraction at park closing
Burning Nemo Submarine Imprisonment
September 25, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed by:
Climb aboard a submarine and join the search for Nemo, an animator that has become lost somewhere in Orleans. Through the submarine's deckholes you'll be able to see comedic scenes such as:
- Ancient Navigators of Atlantis
- Part field
- The meal's mouth
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from attention-span or blood problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- The letters in "Burning Nemo Submarine Imprisonment" can be scrambled to spell "Nsrtianenb Ummnmobu Seriin Epmgnoir."
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live mergods.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.