Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bowing Nemo Surfboard Voyage attraction, which recently celebrated its dormant anniversary
Bowing Nemo Surfboard Voyage
October 22, 1956
Avg. queue length:
X and a smidge rainbows
Board a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a machine that has become lost somewhere in space. Through the surfboard's aforeholes you'll be able to smell sunburned scenes such as:
- Ancient Deities of Atlantis
- Graveyard of people
- Fighting camps
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals will have a tendency to pick on your party.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something soothing.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from elbow or lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction's queue actually extends by the adjacent attraction.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live merseagulls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.