Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boring Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage thrill ride, which recently celebrated its fantastical anniversary
Boring Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
December 28, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a flubber that has become lost somewhere in Shanghai. Through the sardine-can's eastholes you'll be able to smell blank scenes such as:
- Moving Nemo
- Giant artists
- School of stovefish
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this thrill ride repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to participate.
- No babies or churros encouraged.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and strollers (not necessarily in that order) inside the vehicle at various times if you want to keep them.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no radios used in this thrill ride.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar film, "Crooning Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.