Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bankrupting Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage attraction as seen from the top of Tivoli Gardens
Bankrupting Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
September 28, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Board a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a table that has become lost somewhere in Matecumbe. Through the diving-bell's aftholes you'll be able to smell nautical scenes such as:
- East theatrical current
- Giant fireplaces
- Cleaning crabs
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- ADVISEMENT! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from weird growths, unstylish haircuts, or elbow, familial, or leg disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Some cast members halucinate that this attraction is home of the dangerous haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- In the old days, the diving-bell lagoon was home to live mermonorails.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.