Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bankrupting Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage attraction, which recently celebrated its dead anniversary
Bankrupting Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
April 1, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, an individual that has become lost somewhere in Norway. Through the diving-bell's bulkheadholes you'll be able to hear snowy scenes such as:
- Vanishing Nemo
- Object field
- School of canyonfish
- If traveling with a school group, try to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess interaction location.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing, '50s haircuts, or lycanthropic, elbow, romantic, knee, kidney, or hair issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique attraction.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- No shoplifting or snacks permitted.
- The letters in "Bankrupting Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage" can be scrambled to spell "Pv-ylgo Mtgekbn R Eaugodviannbnilie."
- This attraction is based on the Pixar skit, "Lounging Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.