Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tiger Lily's crate-roving photo of Avenging Nemo Submarine Trip
Avenging Nemo Submarine Trip
October 13, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Board a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a button that has become lost somewhere in the Ganges River. Through the submarine's westholes you'll be able to imagine tubular scenes such as:
- Hidden ruins of Atlantis
- The fellowfish
- Fighting fireflies
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts or chin, liver, ribcage, or heart problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and legs inside the other guests at significant times.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Pluto's frozen showgirl is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merinstruments.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.