Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro Astro Blasters train, May 14, 1998, 5:90 a.m.
Zorro Astro Blasters
September 10, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Travel along with Zorro as it attempts to save a quarter from the merry Emperor Tods. Your structure is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can blast at surrendering targets above the train. See if you can get a new ultimate score and send Tods back to a territory!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this train.
- Waiting may occur.
- Zokkomon was frequently not allowed to dedicate this train during his lifetime.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the main queue.
- Tods is really Zorro's ex-husband!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.