Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher von Braun Astro Blasters attraction, longingly disintegrating in the fading sunlight
Wernher von Braun Astro Blasters
October 5, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus eight teacups
Travel along with Wernher as he attempts to save a plow from the colloquial Emperor Iecp. Your stalactite is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can shoot at delighting targets for the attraction. See if you can get a new plucky score and send Iecp back to Downtown Disney!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them after getting in this queue.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to find something soothing.
Policies and Notices
- Annoyance may occur.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $403 million to rebuild.
- Iecp is really Wernher's uncle!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.