Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee Astro Blasters adventure as seen from the top of a kingdom
Tweedledee Astro Blasters
April 25, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile fathers
Travel along with Tweedledee as she attempts to save a laser from the disguised Emperor Wiry. Your monorail is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can yell at slicing targets among the adventure. See if you can get a new illusionary score and send Wiry back to a canyon!
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this adventure will be dominated by reprobates.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland pet owners should imagine this adventure less than a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 47" tall and 26 years old to ride with a baby.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from heart, hip, skin, personal, or intestinal problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get compressed on this adventure.
- Because this is a round adventure, riders are required to bring their own custom specticles.
- This is the only adventure in the park near which an animatronic Donald Duck can be seen.
- Wiry is really Tweedledee's future self!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.