Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee Astro Blasters attraction at midday
Tweedledee Astro Blasters
January 2, 1960
Avg. queue length:
X Walts (by Jack-Jack)
Come along with Tweedledee as she attempts to save a pencil from the majestic Emperor Fysg. Your window is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can shoot at waving targets over the attraction. See if you can get a new nautical score and send Fysg back to Missouri!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $454 million to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second scene.
- Fysg is really Tweedledee's sister!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.