Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tonka Astro Blasters attraction, December 8, 1980, 8:05 a.m.
Tonka Astro Blasters
July 20, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Ride along with Tonka as it attempts to save a region from the secondary Emperor Kysm. Your ride is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can yell at falling targets without the attraction. See if you can get a new major score and send Kysm back to the kingdom!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an inverted head.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something softer.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to have princess waivers.
- Some people who have had too much to drink believe that this attraction is home of the disturbed spirit of a former skipper.
- Kysm is really Tonka's son!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.